Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Recent 3DS Reviews!

Over the past few days, I have done 3 reviews on the 3DS. Now, I don't like any fluff in my reviews, and I'm not particularly nice. AT ALL. No "Oh, this game was really hyped! I'm gonna bandwagon and give it a 9/10." NOPE, none of that. If you like them, tell your friends!

Here is my review of Asphalt 3D (It ain't pretty):

Bust-A-Move (Or Puzzle Bobble) Universe:


And here is my Steel Diver review:

Have fun, these videos aren't just reviews, but also has some comedy added. :) My next reviews are:

1.Super Street Fighter IV- 3D Edition
2.Pokemon Black/White
3.Dream Trigger 3D

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to link your blog to mine so that way some of my viewers and followers will come check it out.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete